Join the Community Endowment of Lexington for its first-ever LexDoingGood
On Saturday, April 30, 2022 from 1:30 to 4:30 PM, CEL will present LexDoingGood, our first-ever event to connect the community with Lexington’s nonprofits and town agencies.
Join us at Cary Memorial Library to meet with representatives of organizations working to make Lexington a better place to live and work. This event will offer an excellent way for residents to learn more about ongoing programming and future needs, as well as to find opportunities for volunteering.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Advocates Inc.
- Chinese American Association of Lexington (CAAL)
- Cary Memorial Library Foundation
- Domestic Violence Services Network
- Foundation for MetroWest
- Friends of Cary Memorial Library
- Friends of Lexington Bikeways
- Lexington Arts & Crafts Society (LexArt)
- Lexington Chamber Music Center
- Lexington Community Farm (LexFarm)
- Lex Eat Together
- Lexington Global Warming Action Coalition (LexGWAC)
- Lexington Historical Society
- Lexington Neighbor Brigade
- Lexington Office of Public Health
- Lexington Refugee Assistance Program (LexRAP)
- Lexington Symphony
- Lexington Tourism Committee
- Lexington Youth & Family Services (LYFS)
- Munroe Center for the Arts and Munroe Saturday Nights
- Nashoba Learning Group
- Special Needs Arts Program (SNAP)
- Supportive Living Inc.
- The Children’s Room
- William Diamond Junior Fife & Drum Corps